Create a forest this weekend at PFM Bonsai. Saturday and Sunday workshops with Pauline offer great material including amur maples, junipers, Chinese elm, quince and larch. After the lesson, choose a slab or container (or bring your own) and start creating. The class is $40 plus cost of materials. No class charge for members of the Intermediate Class. Trees ranges from $15 each.
PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED PLEASE. Email Pauline@pfmbonsai.com or call 518-882-1039 (you may leave a message if there is no answer). Space is limited so your registration is a commitment. BRING TOOLS, WIRE AND LUNCH.
More May events to save time for:
• May 3 and 4 workshops on amur maples and others
• May 10-11 advanced study group with Ted Matson (filled)
• May 17 open workshop
• May 18 MHBS workshop and demo with Tropical Bonsai Queen Mary Madison
• May 24-25 Wild Bonsai Weekend with eastern white cedar collected trees, workshops with Mark Arpeg
• May 31-June 1 Frank Mihalic design workshop with your trees